The Event Planning Form (EPF) is an educational tool to ensure that Chapters and Associations have the necessary information and tasks accomplished to plan safe, fun and mission-aligned events. A well-executed event is only possible when those responsible for planning are asking the right questions and engaging with available resources to find the answers during planning.
PLEASE NOTE: The National Office will not review completed Event Planning Forms. If you have a question about the form or some aspect of your event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Utilizing the Event Planning Form Tool will be especially helpful in ensuring that requirements are met and policies are followed when planning events with any of the components listed on the form.
The planning process followed by all Chapters/Associations should ensure that an event:
- Has been approved by the Chapter/Association and is included on the Event Calendar;
- Adheres to the approved Chapter/Association budget;
- Aligns with policies and procedures outlined by the Chapter/Association, Fraternity and Sheltering Institution, as well as the venue where the event will be held;
- Falls within the scope of the Fraternity's insurance coverage as it extends to Chapters/Associations;
- Reflects the values of the Chapter/Association in alignment with the Fraternity's mission.
CONTRACTS/AGREEMENTS: Email the contract to email@example.com for review before signing.
EVIDENCE OF INSURANCE/ADDITIONAL INSURED: Submit a request for a Chapter-specific proof of insurance here.
Click here for the full form if you are having trouble viewing it below.
PLEASE NOTE: The Event Planning Form is an educational tool for Chapter/Association use. The National Office will not review completed Event Planning Forms.