Congratulations - you're planning an event!
The Event Planning Form (EPF), below, is an educational tool to ensure that Chapters and Associations have the necessary information and tasks accomplished in order to hold fun and safe events. This includes making sure that contracts are reviewed and are mutually agreeable to the Chapter/Association's interests. The form also provides assistance and guidance with navigating more complex events.
This form should be submitted for events that have any of the following aspects:
- an agreement/contract will be signed
- evidence of insurance (or an additional insured added to a certificate of insurance) is needed
- animals will be an element of the event
- any athletic activity that involves an element of competition and/or time-keeping
- transportation will be arranged with a third-party vendor (excluding public transportation) or attendees as a component of the event
Event planning forms must be submitted a minimum of 30 days in advance of the event in order to allow for appropriate time for review, necessary event modifications and processing. If this form is submitted less than 30 days in advance of the event, a representative will follow up your Chapter/Association to discuss next steps.
Please provide all requested information and electronically sign the form at the end. As you complete the form, guidelines and requirements for planning the event will automatically appear throughout. By submitting this form, you agree that your Chapter/Association will abide by all guidelines and requirements listed. You will receive a receipt of your responses via email after submission. If you have questions about completing the form, please email riskmanagement@
If you can't see the entirety of the form, please click here.