We are currently seeking qualified applicants for the following position:
Alumni Relations Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Alumni Relations and Programming
Status: Regular, full-time, exempt
- Bachelor’s degree required
- One year professional experience in the higher education or programming preferred
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effectively prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects
- Ability to function within a team-oriented philosophy
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Communicate and build strong and genuine relationships
- Ability and willingness to travel periodically
1. Cultivate Alumni Relations and Volunteer Opportunities
- Maintain an evolving strategic plan for our Alumni and Volunteers.
- Cultivate, build relationships, recognize and provide transparency for Alumni Members and Volunteers.
- Build, promote and execute the daily functions of the National Alumni Association and its affiliated organizations (local Alumni Chapters/Associations and professional network).
- Secure commitments from Alumni to provide professional expertise and volunteer service to create and maintain pathways for Alumni participation that advances the goals of the organization.
- Maintain the Alumni database
2. Promote a strong connection between undergraduate Chapters and Alumni Members.
3. Write and create content for magazines, newsletters and other communications.
4. Assist with event planning and promotion, as well as attend events, such as National Convention and Leadership Academy.
5. Perform all other duties as assigned by the Director of Alumni Relations and Programming.
Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.