Leadership Development Coordinator
Serve as a recruitment, leadership and Chapter operations resource for Members in Restructure, Chartered and Associate Chapters.
Reports to: Director of Chapter Services
Status: Regular, full-time, exempt
Job Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree required, at least one year of professional experience in the higher education or programming preferred, strong ambition with the ability to take initiative, be creative and work independently, ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple projects in an environment of change, ability to function within a team-oriented philosophy, strong analytical, organizational and strategic thinking skills, ability to network, communicate and build strong and genuine relationships, excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability and willingness to travel periodically
1. Implement strategic Fraternity growth plans through national initiatives to assist Chapter recruitment.
2. Facilitate Chapter discussions to ensure each Chapter’s long-term sustainability, such as service events, financial management, risk management, etc.
3. Provide Chapter coaching and guidance to drive effective Chapter recruitment, retention and leadership development.
4. Develop and lead interactive programming, webinars and training, for individuals, Officers, Chapters and to the full organization, such as National Convention.
5. Maintain regular communication with assigned Chapters.
6. Serve as a resource for guiding Chapter development and leadership by answering general Fraternity questions.
7. Promote membership benefits, the Phi Sigma Pi Foundation and leadership opportunities.
8. Travel frequently throughout the U.S to facilitate programming or assist with Chapter operations.
9. As necessary, other duties may be assigned.
If interested, please submit a cover letter, resume, and references to email@example.com.
Phi Sigma Pi is committed to being a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization as we improve humanity with honor.
Learn more about Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity: