Phi Sigma Pi is currently seeking candidates for the Chapter Consultant position.
Reports to: Director of Chapter Services
Status: Regular, full-time, exempt
Chapter Consultants are dynamic innovators who offer ideas and insight that benefit the Chapters they serve by elevating them to their greatest potential. As a member of the National Staff, the Chapter Consultant is the bridge that connects Members with resources to help them excel as leaders in the Fraternity.
This opportunity is ideal for those seeking the challenge and reward of working directly with college students and administrators. Visiting college campuses across the country is an added bonus! The Chapter Consultant position is full-time employment with benefits and the opportunity for advancement.
- Facilitate Chapter discussions to ensure each Chapter’s long-term sustainability
- Coach Chapters to drive effective recruitment and retention
- Maintain regular communication with assigned Chapters
- Frequently travel to Chapters throughout the U.S.
- Serve as a resource for general Fraternity questions and guide Chapter development
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least one year professional experience in higher education or sales position preferred
- Strong ambition and proven success positively impacting recruitment/retention efforts (within the Fraternity and/or other organizations)
- Enthusiasm for working with college students and administrators
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel extensively (>50% annually)
- Valid driver’s license, safe driving record and reliable, insured transportation
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and contribute in a collaborative team environment
- Strong presentation and group facilitation skills
- Versatility in communication to challenge, encourage, and motivate while building strong, genuine relationships
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple projects in an environment of change
- Ability to understand and enforce organizational policy
- Ability to work well under pressure while employing resourcefulness and strategic problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A “can do” attitude and the resilience to keep striving for excellence in the face of challenges
Job Type: Full-time
Interested in applying? Submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.