November 15th is National Philanthropy Day and it is the perfect time to get involved with your local HOBY organization! We are challenging Chapters to plan a service event with their local HOBY organization and share it on social media using #pspservice. Is your Chapter ready to get involved with your local HOBY organization but not sure how? Click the video above! For more information and to get in contact with HOBY email email@example.com.
How to Make HOBY Hugs!
Making HOBY Hugs is a great service project your Chapter can do together on the 15th as part of National Philanthropy Day.
What you will need:
- Index Cards
- Markers, Crayons & Colored Pencils
- Positive Quotes
What to do:
- Write an uplifting and encouraging saying or phrase on the front of the card.
- Decorate the card with stickers and designs.
- Send to your local HOBY organization!
For more tips about planning service events check out the following Leadership In Action Lunch & Learn Webinars with HOBY: Planning a Service Project and Creatively Planning an Event with Another Organization.
Register for the next Lunch and Learn on Tuesday, November 14th at 12 PM ET here
Want to get your Chapter more involved with service? Complete one of the Leadership in Action Modules below to get you Chapter excited about planning service events and build up their leadership skills! Request a Module today!
- Strategic Planning-Turning Strategy Into Action
- First-Time Officer-Rally The Troops
- The Power Of Innovation-Ideas Into Actions