Start A Chapter. Leave A Legacy.
The National Office of Phi Sigma Pi has been working with USciences' interested students to start a new Chapter of Phi Sigma Pi.The interest group has started the process to become recognized as a student organization on campus and is now working to receive a Chapter Charter from Phi Sigma Pi. The group is working to fill the remaining spots in the Founding class with a tentative Chapter Induction date of Spring 2017.
The Interest Group will be at the following events to answer all of your questions and tell you more about becoming a Founder! We would love to meet you!
When: Sunday, April 9
Requirements to Join
- Completed a minimum of one semester of collegiate work.
- Achieve a minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA on a 4.00 scale.
- Have one semester of arranged undergraduate study remaining, after completing the Initiation semester.
- Complete all aspects of the Initiation Program.
- Meet all National and local financial obligations.
Have more questions? Check out the FAQ page
or email Jessica at email@example.com.
I Want to Join Phi Sigma Pi
If you can't see the entirety of the form, please click here.