The National Office is a combination of National Council Members, National Staff and Chapter Consultants.
The National Council is the primary administrative arm of the Fraternity. It has the legislative power to conduct the affairs of the Fraternity between Grand Chapter Business sessions. The eight volunteer National Officers are elected to the National Council every two years by the Grand Chapter
Email email@example.com if you would like to contact National Council as a whole.
The National Staff is made up of the individuals who run the operations of the Fraternity. Contact us if you have questions about forms, dues or any aspect of your Chapter's operations.
|| Executive Director - Suzanne Schaffer (Gamma Chi Chapter ‘98)
- Provides leadership in developing program, organizational and financial plans with the National Council and National Staff and carries out plans and policies authorized by the board.
- Establishes and preserves a climate which attracts, keeps, and motivates a diverse staff of top quality people, and serves on the Board of Directors’ Personnel Committee.
- Responsible for a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in higher education.
- Maintains official records and ensures compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Email: executivedirector@p hisigmapi.or g
|Director of Communications - Adrienne Freeland (Alpha Zeta Chapter ‘07)
- Maintains and updates the website.
- In charge of the proper use of our name, letters and insignia.
- Manages various Social Media accounts to communicate with Members.
- Handles web communications, including eblasts.
- Creates and updates marketing/training materials.
- Editor our semi-annual magazine The Purple & Gold.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
||Director of Leadership Advancement - Danielle Reidenbach (Chi Chapter '17)
- Creates National, Regional, local and web-based opportunities for Phi Sigma Pi's award-winning Leadership in Action program.
- Ensures effective training, retention and on-going support of Leadership in Action facilitators.
- Presents Phi Sigma Pi's education/leadership programs.
- Email: email@example.com
|| Director of Alumni Relations and Programming - Sarah Smith (Epsilon Alpha Chapter '13)
- Cultivates relationships and transparency for Alumni Members.
- Promotes the National Alumni Association and affiliate organizations (Alumni Chapters/Associations and Professional Network).
- Assists with National programs and initiatives, including working with our National Philanthropy.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|| Director of Chapter Services - Meaghan Kauffman (Alpha Zeta Chapter '17)
- Assists Chapters in reaching their full potential in the areas of Recruitment and Retention.
- Manages and directs the Chapter Consultants.
- Works together with Chapter Consultants to assist, improve and solve any outstanding Chapter or Member specific issues that are impeding Chapter operations and success.
- Email: email@example.com
||Director of Expansion - Jessica Iarocci (Epsilon Nu Chapter '12)
- Organizes new Colonies by holding information sessions for the campus population, providing training and coordinating the Formal Induction Ceremony.
- Ensures the ongoing success of our newest Chapters with regular follow up and support, including assisting existing Chapters with recruitment strategies.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|| Editorial Production Assistant - Casey Ellison
- Assists with print materials, including recruitment mailings
- Assistant Editor of our semi-annual magazine The Purple & Gold.
- Helps with web communications, including eblasts
- Email: email@example.com
|| Expansion Coordinator - Tara Brooks
- Researches potential institution sites for new Phi Sigma Pi Chapters by coordinating initial conversations and planning visits to meet with administrators
- Hosts invitational meetings, tabling events, and one on one meetings with interested students at potential new Chapter sites to provide space for the student body to learn more about Phi Sigma Pi
- Provides guidance and training to Interest Groups as they set groundwork to become a Colony
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|| Media Production Coordinator - Scott Parker
- Creates video projects for departments.
- Assists with writing copy, designing and preparing communications.
- Aids in various techonology-focused intiatives.
- Email: email@example.com
|| Programming Coordinator - Kasi Hicks
- Lead the development, marketing and implementation of innovative and interactive National, Regional and Local web-based opportunities for Members to earn points toward a Leadership in Action Certification.
- Assist in the preparation of Local, Regional and National Leadership in Action Modules.
- Markets and implements the Fraternity’s educational/leadership training resources and tools .
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
| Development Specialist - Juliana Good
- Develops annual fundraising plan linked to the Foundation's fundraising goals and Fraternity priorities.
- Manages comprehensive annual giving campaign.
- Solicits annual charitable gifts to support Phi Sigma Pi's vision and mission.
- Cultivates donors.
- Email: email@example.com
|| Administrative Assistant - Donna Lease
- Answers general inquiries.
- Receives all Chapter reports, dues and distributes fines.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chapter Consultants are your go-to resource as Chapters. Each Chapter is assigned a Chapter Consultant at the beginning of an academic year. They're there to guide you and suggest ways to make your Chapter the best it can be.
||Kayla Goldberg (Beta Upsilon Chapter '14)
- Email: email@example.com
||Alyssa Hedrick (Epsilon Delta Chapter '16)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
||Alexander Moyer (Epsilon Nu Chapter '16)
- Email: email@example.com
|| Danielle Victory (Beta Upsilon Chapter '16)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org