Start A Chapter. Leave A Legacy.
The National Office of Phi Sigma Pi has been working with Rowan's interested students to start a new Chapter of Phi Sigma Pi. The interest group has successfully become recognized as a student organization on campus through the SGA and is now working to receive a Chapter Charter from Phi Sigma Pi. The group is working to fill the remaining spots in the Founding class with a tentative Chapter Induction date of Spring 2017.
The Interest Group will be at the following events to answer all of your questions and tell you more about becoming a Founder! We would love to meet you!
Pinning Ceremony/Colony Orientation:
When: Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 3pm
Where: Student Center Room 127
Attire: Business Casual
Requirements to Join
- Completed a minimum of one semester of collegiate work.
- Achieve a minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA on a 4.00 scale.
- Have one semester of arranged undergraduate study remaining, after completing the Initiation semester.
- Complete all aspects of the Initiation Program.
- Meet all National and local financial obligations.
Have more questions? Check out the FAQ page
or email Jessica at email@example.com.
I Want To Be A Member (Pre-Registration Form)
If you have attended an Invitational Meeting and are ready to take the next step on your journey to become a Member of Phi Sigma Pi, please fill our the form below. If you can't see the entirety of the form, please click here.