Phi Sigma Pi has cultivated professional partnerships with these organizations to offer our Members opportunities for professional enrichment and career development through association membership, scholarships, internships, employment, mentoring and/or networking.
We are thankful for our partnerships and the opportunities that they provide our Members.
Know a professional or trade organization that would be a great partner for Phi Sigma Pi Members? Let us know!
Established in 1905, the American Advertising Federation (AAF), acts as the "Unifying Voice for Advertising." Its membership is comprised of more than 75 corporate members made up of the nation’s leading advertisers, agencies, and media companies; a national network of nearly 164 local clubs representing 30,000 advertising professionals; and more than 170+ college chapters with 4,000 student members.
Phi Sigma Pi members who join the AAF will enjoy all of the benefits of membership, including:
- Ability to participate in the National Student Advertising Competition (must establish AAF College Chapter to participate)
- Eligible for the Most Promising Multicultural Student Program
- Eligible for the Campus to Corporate Internship Program
- Discounted tickets for the Student Advertising Career Conference
- Eligible for AAF Mentorship Program (Pending Fall 2020 Launch)
- Access to variety of webinars and online resources specifically designed for advertising students
- Subscription to monthly AAF College Chapter member newsletter, sharing the latest AAF and industry news, resources, and opportunities
- Access to AAF member network of 30,000+ advertising professionals across the country
- Access to a variety of membership discounts and benefits
The mission of The National Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET) is to render all possible support and assistance to professionals who teach children with special needs. NASET seeks to promote standards of excellence and innovation in special education research, practice, and policy in order to foster exceptional teaching for exceptional children.
NASET will be offering a reduced fee for membership of $45 for one year or $80 for two years.
Claim your membership here to join NASET Online. Complete the registration information and when you see "Promotion Code" enter "psp-2021." The reduced fee will appear in red.
Additional benefits include discounts on certifications as follows:
- Reduced Tuition for Board Certification for Advocacy in Special Education (BCASE) - Receive Member's special tuition cost and save up to $150. Simply complete the BCASE Application and request the lower tuition by manually entering "psp-2021" above the signature area on the payment page (page 2). No educational prerequisite.
- Reduced Tuition for Board Certification in Special Education (BCSE) - Receive Member's special tuition cost and save up to $150. Simply complete the BCSE Application and request the lower tuition by manually entering "psp-2021" above the signature on the payment page (page 3). Master's degree required.
The National Conference of CPA Practitioners (NCCPAP) is a professional organization comprised of Certified Public Accountants practicing in the United States. In addition to being a forum for education, networking, and community impact, NCCPAP also advocates for its clients. NCCPAP influences tax administration and tax policy by regularly meeting with Internal Revenue Service representatives, state taxing authorities, and elected officials. NCCPAP members represent over one million businesses and individual clients. The organization is headquartered in Woodbury, NY.
NCCPAP will be offering $3,000 scholarship(s) to members of Phi Sigma Pi with accounting majors; complimentary student memberships to Phi Sigma Pi members while they pursue their degrees; a $75 annual membership to graduating Phi Sigma Pi members in their first year of the business world; a mentorship program for Phi Sigma Pi members.
Established in 1993, the Network Professional Association (NPA) was created by IT/Networking professionals for IT/Networking professionals, based on the core ideals of career and professional development, ethics, and integrity. Today, the NPA is providing opportunities for continuing development for the IT/Networking Professional.
Membership is open to students and professionals at all stages of their career. The NPA offers monthly meetings that provide the opportunity for education, mentorship, and professional networking. Additionally, the NPA advocates for the professional status of IT/Networking professionals.
The NPA works with sponsors and partners to bring benefits such as discounted products and services, technical workshops, and other tools and resources, social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In, and a member-only group on Facebook. The Network Professional Association also established the Certified Network Professional (CNP) and Awards for Professionalism programs to recognize IT/Networking professionals excelling in their careers and upholding the values of the NPA.
As a National Honor Fraternity, Phi Sigma Pi was similarly founded to serve the core ideals of Scholarship, Leadership and Fellowship. The brothers of Phi Sigma Pi carry these values from the academic world into their professional careers and daily lives. In recognition and in support of these values, the Network Professional Association is offering members of Phi Sigma Pi six months of free NPA Community Membership so that you may explore the benefits of the NPA.
To learn more, please visit https://www.npa.org/phisigmapi