Phi Sigma Pi is recruiting achievers that are passionate about developing as leaders and improving humanity through scholarship, leadership and fellowship.
What each Member takes away from Membership is different. But, we can share there are basic tangible benefits such as:
- Leadership opportunities – Hone your leadership skills by serving in any number of local positions. Learn to run a meeting and participate in projects.
- Scholarships and Awards - Access to scholarships for both undergraduate and graduate members.
- Meaningful Career and Personnel Development – Become certified in our nationally award-winning program and receive a letter of recommendation that emphasizes skills such as: communication, being a first time manager, conflict management, emotional intelligence, and more
- Effective Networking – Explore our growing network through our online community, professional partnerships and access to a vast network of Alumni
- Annual Convention and Events – Join us when Members nation-wide come together to celebrate accomplishments and challenge the norm through keynote speakers and interactive programming
- Service to Others – Through our national philanthropic partnership, as well as others, put your skills to task by strengthening your community
- Time to Shine – Take the opportunity to show your pride by wearing letters and donning your Phi Sigma Pi graduation stole
In order to become a Member of Phi Sigma Pi, you must be an undergraduate student with at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) and at least one term of prescribed undergraduate study remaining following the Initiation term.