To be a Member of Phi Sigma Pi you must:
- Have completed a minimum of one semester or one quarter of collegiate work.
- Achieve a minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA on a 4.00 scale (this differs Chapter to Chapter).
- Have one semester or two quarters of arranged undergraduate study remaining, after completing the Initiation semester or quarter.
- Complete all aspects of the approved Initiation Program developed by the individual Chapter.
- Receive a two thirds majority vote by the Chapter upon completion of the Initiation Program.
- Meet all National and local financial obligations.
What are the Dues and Fees?
- Prior to beginning the Initiation Program, each Initiate must pay a small Local fee decided upon by the Chapter.
- There is a one-time $105 Induction fee, plus National dues and an insurance premium, totaling $183 for semester schools and $157 for quarter schools.
- Semester Schools- $72 National Dues, plus $6 insurance premium totaling to $78 a semester
- Quarter Schools- $48 National Dues, plus $4 Insurance premium totaling to $52 a quarter
- Local Dues vary and are decided upon by the Chapter. These dues are used by the Chapter to carry out the programs, projects and events planned for each semester or quarter.