As many campuses have moved away from in-person experiences this fall, the AHC wants to ensure students receive hazing prevention education. The AHC parents will present a program streamed live on social media to share their sons’ stories and educate current students about hazing prevention. The program with include Q&A and breakout rooms will be available afterwards for individual campus discussions.
Parents currently participating in the Nationwide Discussion:
- Deb Debrick, her son Dalton died after a hazing incident at Texas Tech University
- Steve and Rae Ann Gruver, their son Max died after a hazing incident at Louisiana State University
- Lianne Kowiak, her son Harrison died after a hazing incident at Lenoir-Rhyne University
- Jim and Evelyn Piazza, their son Tim died after a hazing incident at Penn State University
- Kathleen Wiant, her son Collin died after a hazing incident at Ohio University