The National Staff, specifically the Director of Member Services and the Region Consultants, is entirely dedicated to improving the quality of our Collegiate Chapters and the benefits that our undergraduate Brothers receive. Everyone benefits when chapters are strong and Brothers feel that they have the support and tools they need. Everyone benefits when opportunities are provided to become better scholars, leaders, and community-minded citizens through chapter, regional, and national excellence. Some of the services that are available to our chapters and undergraduate Brothers include:
- A Region Consultant is assigned to your chapter and is your primary National Staff resource who will help take your chapter to the next level. Call or email your region consultant with your questions.
- Chapter development visitations which can include: recruitment, initiate programs, image enhancement, risk management, business meetings, parliamentary procedure, and group dynamics.
- Chapter evaluations to identify the strengths and limitations of the chapter, along with a follow up in writing.
- Toll-free number to the National Headquarters 800-366-1916.
- Recruitment mailings are available to chapters at cost. The National Office processes (copy, fold, wafer seal, postage and delivery) recruitment letters for chapters.
- Special email announements that focus on pertinent fraternity issues, including upcoming events and opportunities. If you're not already receiving this awesome resource, send your email address to email@example.com.
- The Purple & Gold Collegiate Magazine is a bi-annual publication designed with the collegiate Brother in mind.
- "Brother's Only" section of the national website containing a vast library of developmental resources and tools for chapters and Brothers alike.
- National Convention is the premier Phi Sigma Pi event. Held once a year, this event is typically scheduled for a long weekend in late summer and is hosted in a vibrant, notable US city. National Convention contains Grand Chapter business, seminars, social events, awards and more all together under one umbrella.
- Scholarship opportunities are available in the form of the Cecil B. Todd Tripod Scholarship and Subrosa-Brother in Need Scholarship.
- Discounts & affinity programs have been developed through iGive, Jostens, UBGreek, Herff Jones and GoodSearch.
- Press releases upon request announcing your membership into Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity.
- Community service opportunities through involvement with our national philanthropy, Teach For America.
For more information, please contact the National Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org.